The Children's Portrait Awards 2017
Adrian Bullers Photography are thrilled to be your accredited 'Children's Portrait Photographer' for your area.
This amazing promotion raises much needed funds for a fantastic Charity in the UK 'The Lullaby Trust' whilst
offering you the opportunity to WIN £1000!
The Lullaby Trust provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies, emotional support for bereaved families and raises awareness of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
'The 2017 Children's portrait of the year - open to all children between the age of 0- 16'
To enter the competition you will be asked to donate £10 which will all go to 'The Lullaby Trust'. By donating to this very worth while cause you will be entitled to a Free Child Portrait session with Adrian Bullers Photography, A private viewing session to select your image to be entered into the awards.
You will have a chance to win one of three prizes from the studio plus the 1st place studio winner will then be entered into the Children's Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and title of 'Children's Portrait of the Year'
First Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 20 x 16 inch photograph of your winning entry - and you will then be entered into the Children's Portrait of the Year - for the chance to win the £1000.00 prize and title of Children's Portrait of the Year.
Second Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 16 x 12 inch photograph of your entry
Third Place winner - A Framed and fully mounted 10 x 8 inch photograph of your entry
Sessions can be booked Monday-Saturday
Childrens Portrait Award Rules
- Minimum £10 donation to be paid to Lullaby Trust at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to Lullaby Trust) deposited in Lullaby Trust Collection tin at your chosen Studio.
- Minimum £10 donation for the 1st Child then £5 per additional children.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Childrens Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small re-booking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.
- Your Childrens Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their Child.
- At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.